Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care
“Imagine a senior living community where people are encouraged to express their unique personality and talents to continue making meaningful contributions to their friends, family and community.”
- Monthly Rental with no Large entrance fee or buy in
- Spacious, well-appointed one and two bedroom/ two bathroom independent living apartment homes complete with full kitchens
- Exceptional amenities including restaurant-style dining, a theater, pub, library/Internet Cafe, lounge and juice bar, beauty salon/barber shop and much more
- Unparalleled health and wellness opportunities with a state-of-the-art fitness center.
- Life Enrichment Program offering many social, mental, and physical opportunities daily.
- Local Ownership and trusted management by Keystone Senior Management Services
- Continuum of care with on-campus assisted living and memory care programs.
A central element of Keystone Senior is in our commitment to engage the interests, needs, wants and dreams of our residents which leads to experiencing an elevated life in seven key areas:
- Emotional: humor, celebrations, music and the friendships that are developed.
- Environmental: Miles of walking paths, a nurturing and relaxing park-like courtyard.
- Intellectual: lectures, brain fitness, cultural events, book clubs.
- Physical: Fitness programs, nutrition, rest and self-care.
- Vocational: Hobbies, involvement with charities, volunteering.
- Social: conversation over meals, happy hour, lunch and dinner outing.
- Spiritual: Faith-based programs, yoga, tai chi, church services.
Sign Up to get updates on the progress of Newbury Brook. We are working hard to build the perfect Senior Living experience for you. (We won’t spam you or sell your email address)
Join us for a Virtual Tour & Information Session!
Our virtual tour will provide you with a feel for the Keystone Place at Newbury Brook lifestyle.
Offering rental Independent Living, Assisted Living, & Memory Care, our community is perfect for adults
seeking a vibrant, maintenance free lifestyle with access to desired services.
Choose from one of four sessions:
Wednesday, December 13th
Thursday, December 14th
Friday, December 15th
Saturday, December 16th
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM each day.
Lunch will be served.
Keystone Place at Newbury Brook Information Center
30 Peck Road (Building 2), Suite 2201, Torrington, CT 06790
Discover the new retirement living option EVERYONE is talking about!
Find out why 60% of our independent living apartment homes are already reserved!
Space is limited. Please call (860) 618-7370 for more information or to RSVP or sign up with the form below.
Get In Touch
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for and we will get back to you.
Or you can call us at (860) 618-7370.
Inquirer consents that Keystone Place at Newbury Brook may communicate via phone, postal mail, email and/or fax. Communications may include information regarding Keystone Place at Newbury Brook residences and services, billing-related notices, notices required by law and Keystone Place at Newbury Brook news. If Inquirer wishes to opt out of solicitation communications, Keystone Place at Newbury Brook will comply with all applicable law. Keystone Place at Newbury Brook does not sell or provide to any third party any Inquirer information.